The holidays are coming to an end but that doesn’t mean we’re out of things to celebrate! International travelers, families, business travelers and groups have all seized the opportunity to travel to New York when rates are low and the city is pristinely dusted in snow. Need some inspiration on how to enjoy New York in winter? Here are a few ideas:
- The three locations of The Met provide ample room for hosting a number of limited engagements. Be sure to check out the drawing masterpieces of Fragonard before the exhibit closes on January 8th!
- If the art of fashion is more your style, then visit The Museum at FIT February 10th-April 15th to explore the fashion of Paris from 1957-1968.
- The Apollo Theater begins its world-famous Amature Night at the Apollo starting February 22nd.
- Also, don’t forget that NYC Attractions Week is January 17th– February 5th where participating organizations including Lincoln Center, Brooklyn Botanic Garden and Madison Square Garden, will be offering two-for-one admission.
- Winter is not only the best time to enjoy sledding and ice skating in Central Park, it’s the only time!